Our 2016 Journey Through Time
The Heart of England
This year we have chosen to build our Journey Through Time in the very heart of England. Join us as we see how Britain was shaped, by visiting the very best historical sites, from the pre-historic rock art in Derbyshire to the cracking of the Enigma code during World War II and much, much more in between.
Our Heart of England Journey Through Time covers over 10,000 years of British history and takes us just two weeks. However, if you are not able to join us for the full two weeks, each week can be booked separately.
Interested, or want to know more?
Clean, Comfortable Transport
If you would like to customise your tour, perhaps concentrating on the periods or people in history who interest you the most, we will tailor a tour especially for you and your budget – whether for one person or a small group
No Hidden Costs. Ever.
At Camino Tours we want to be different. Our pricing policy is completely transparent. When we say inclusive we mean it. We will always state exactly what our prices include so you know exactly how much your trip will cost from the beginning, without any nasty surprises later on.
so that we can talk you through the options. A tailored tour will be tailored to your budget and agreed with you, whether that be budget or 5 star accommodation, self-drive or luxury chauffeur driven transport, of one day’s duration or several days.
Our two week Journey through Time includes the following:
What’s Included in our full two week tour
- Tour leader
- All entry costs for the properties, visits, tours and talks specified as part of the tour
- All Guides, whether human, audio, visual (as stated on tour itinerary)
- All optional talks and discussion groups hosted by us
- Accommodation at our trusted guest houses or hotels
- Single supplements where applicable
- Breakfast and one substantial three course meal each day
- Clean, comfortable transport with driver from start to finish
- Baggage handling
- Vehicle parking
- Transaction fees
- Booking fees
- Any surcharges
- Financial Failure insurance
- Professional and Public Liability insurance
What’s Not Included
- The cost of any visits to properties, tours, talks or social activities which were suggested as optional during your free time.
- Additional guide books, literature or souvenirs that you choose to purchase
- Third meal of the day (usually lunch)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Taxis or other transport should you choose to travel independently at any time
- Personal travel insurance
- Transport to and from the stated tour start/finish point